Skip to content
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Sage is used for digestive problems, including loss of appetite, gas (flatulence), stomach pain (gastritis), diarrhoea, bloating, and heartburn. These dried are enjoyed wildly in Palestine and Jordan to flavour Black teas
- COOKING: The strong flavour of sage means that a little goes a long way, use a tiny bit of dried sage in you stews and rice for the ULTIMATE flavour. Adding a just a leaf or two in your black tea elevates it to another level. It can also be brewed into a herbal tea by itself.
- NUTRITIOUS: Sage contains small amounts of magnesium, zinc, copper and vitamins A, C and E.
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: Sage is widely used in Mediterranean, Asian and African dishes and drinks. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL herbs. Key Product Features
- POPULAR HERB: Sage is very popular for its healing powers and is made by infusing it with hot water. It is a member of the mint family, and native to the Mediterranean region and Asia Minor
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.